Wednesday, May 14, 2008

2nd research UFO

My research on UFO and aliens is getting better. Im starting to get more info on my research and im getting clues on if there really is aliens and or ufo but we would never no right. I seen pictures of area 51 during the day and at night there crazy looking. I also seen pictures of aliens that people took during the old world war 1 and world war 2. The pictures I seen look so real but who knows how real they really are. I still think the government keeping thing from us and dont want us to ind out because I bet the government thinks the world would go crazy if we found these thing out. Im going to do more research to find out a little more about area 51 and why its there and whats the point of it.

2 comments:

Heather Jacobs said...

Corey, Your research topic is very interesting. UFO's are interesting and a fun topic to research. Trying to find out if Aliens do exist and if they do, why is the government trying to keep that a secret from us. I think you would probably find an answer but it's going to take alot of research. Good Luck!

Unknown said...

I always wondered if aliens are real. in the movies yu see many different depictions of aliens and you start to think if they actually look like that. sometimes they look cool like the ones in war of the worlds, the alien series, and when mars attack. then you have those that look scary like the ones on signs. but i hope your search is successful and you find out what area 51 is about because we all know that thee is a reason that they have it......