Friday, April 18, 2008

UFO started to intesrested me when one day my friend steve and me were hanging out coming back from BK. Steve asked me if I belived in aliens and ufo. I had to think about it at first then I was like yea I do belive in aliens why. He said because I been watching these videos about them and Its crazy you should watch them I said ok i will. I watch the videos and the man in the video said he has been abducted by aliens and that the aliens are very nice and they dont come here to hurt us. After watching the video it made me me very intrested in ufo and aliens. Before I started to talk to my friend steve about aliens I allways new there was a "area 51" but I never new why it was there. There must be reson for area 51 to be there but who konws why its there. I new there was a ufo crashing at roswell in 1947 but thats all I really no so far I want to no more about it. I would like to no if aliens out there and if so why do they come to earth. What is there point of coming here to take people and abducted them.

1 comment:

ace said...

I once wondered about this topic at one time but I guess my overall thoughts and beliefs caused me to sleep on it.If UFO's were real how would it change you and perspective of life.