Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Bowling

First I'd like to find out what bowling balls hook more and on want kind of oil patterns. I went to Google.com and then I found BowlersParadise.com. I found the four types of bowling balls and how they hook on different oil patterns. The four types of bowling balls are Plastic, Urethane, Reactive Resin, and Particle.

The next thing I'd like to find out about bowling is what are the different types of oil patterns. Then how far does the oil patterns go down the lane. I went to Google.com i find the 5 differnt oil patterns in bowling on joplingiobe.com. The oil patterns are Scorpion, Viper, Cheetah, Shark, Chameleon.

This thing that I found go along with my question. How can I improve my bowling game to became a 200 average bowler.? That is what I will need to know about boling so i can improve my bowling game.


"The four types balls." 4/21/08 .

"Scorpion' pattern requires direct line." april 06,2008 4/21/08 .




























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































william szczupak

2 comments:

william said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
william said...

Hey bill I think its cool that your into bowling and i think it a great thing to do research on. I see that your on your way to founding out the different oil patterns. I see you found 5 different oil patterns,and how two improve your bowling.

cory moser